1 & 1/2 cups unbleached white self-raising flour
1/2 cup wholemeal plain flour
1 x 200 g can crab meat, drained
3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried dill
1/3 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1 & 1/2 cups milk or soy milk
4 egg whites or 3 whole eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C and lightly grease the muffin tray.
2. Sift the flours into a medium size bowl and add the crab, cheese, dill and tomatoes.
3. In another bowl, combine the grapeseed oil, milk and egg whits, and beat well.
4. Add the mixture to the flour and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool on a wire rack.
- CRAB CAKES
- IMITATION CRAB WHEELS
- PASTA WITH CRAB SAUCE
- CREAMY CRAB STUFFED SHELLS
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- SHRIMP IN GREEK TOMATO SAUCE & FETA
- GREEK TOMATO SAUCE WITH OLIVE OIL
- CHICKEN WITH TOMATO
- PENNE - TOMATO SAUCE & RICOTTA
- PASTA WITH QUICK TOMATO AND GARLIC
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE
- PASTA WITH CHICKEN, TOMATO AND ROMANO
- STEAMED CHICKEN LASAGNE WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Wagon wheels with tomato ale sauce
- Pasta, spicy tomato and turkey sausage
- Garden pasta with tomato sauce
- Macaroni, Cheese & Tomato
- Pasta with tomato & meat sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Apple and Almond Muffins
- Apple and Blackberry muffins
- Apple, Honney and Walnut muffins
- Moist apple spice muffins
- Moist banana and raisin muffins
- Banana and Ginger muffins
- Banana and Orange muffins
- Banana and Passionfruit muffins
- Banana and Walnut muffins
- Blueberry and Banana muffins
- Blueberry and macadamia nut muffins