1 & 1/2 cups unbleached white self-raising flour
3/4 cup unbleached white plain flour
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 & 1/2 cups cooked corn kernels
1/2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1 cup milk or soy milk
4 egg whites or 3 whole eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C and lightly grease the muffin tray.
2. Sift the flours in a bowl and add the cheese, corn and tomatoes.
3. In another bowl, combine grapeseed oil, milk and egg whites and beat well.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool on a wire rack.
- Corn and Herb Muffins
- Apple and Almond Muffins
- Apple and Blackberry muffins
- Apple, Honney and Walnut muffins
- Moist apple spice muffins
- Moist banana and raisin muffins
- Banana and Ginger muffins
- Banana and Orange muffins
- Banana and Passionfruit muffins
- Banana and Walnut muffins
- Blueberry and Banana muffins
- Blueberry and macadamia nut muffins
- Blueberry, oat and pineapple muffins
- Blueberry, walnut and cornmeal muffins
- Bran and apricot muffins
- Cherry and coconut muffins
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- Asparagus & Olive muffins
- Asparagus & Cheese Muffins
- Carrot & Pineapple Muffins
- Carrot, Cheese & Mustard Muffins
- Crab and Sun-dried Tomato Muffins
- Mushrooms & Basil Muffins
- Potato & Herb Muffins
- FRIED RICE
- CHINESE EGG SOUP
- FRIED RICE SHOYU
- CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- CHICKEN & MUSHROOM RICE
- CHOW FRIED RICE