1 & 1/2 cups unbleached white self-raising flour
1/2 cup unbleached white plain flour
1 tsp cinnamon or mixed spice
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
2 bananas, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
3/4 cup milk or soy milk
3 egg whites or 2 whole eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C and lightly grease the muffin tray.
2. Sift the flours and spice into a medium bowl and add the blueberries and banana.
3. In another bowl combine the oil, apple juice, milk and egg whites and beat well.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour and fruit and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool on a wire rack.
- BLUEBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
- Blueberry and macadamia nut muffins
- Blueberry, oat and pineapple muffins
- Blueberry, walnut and cornmeal muffins
- BLACKBERRY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
- Moist banana and raisin muffins
- Banana and Ginger muffins
- Banana and Orange muffins
- Banana and Passionfruit muffins
- Banana and Walnut muffins
- BANANA PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE
- Apple and Almond Muffins
- Apple and Blackberry muffins
- Apple, Honney and Walnut muffins
- Moist apple spice muffins
- Bran and apricot muffins
- Cherry and coconut muffins
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- Asparagus & Olive muffins
- Asparagus & Cheese Muffins
- Carrot & Pineapple Muffins
- Carrot, Cheese & Mustard Muffins
- Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
- Corn and Herb Muffins
- Crab and Sun-dried Tomato Muffins
- Mushrooms & Basil Muffins
- Potato & Herb Muffins
- FRIED RICE
- CHINESE EGG SOUP
- FRIED RICE SHOYU