3/4 cup boiling water
1 tsp bicarb of soda
1 cup raisins
1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
3 egg whites or 2 whole eggs
1 & 1/2 cups unbleached white self-raising flour
1/2 cup unbleached white plain flour
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Combine the boiling water, soda and raisins in a bowl and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 180° C and lightly grease the muffin tray.
3. Combine the banana, oil, apple juice and egg whites, and beat well.
4. Stir the raisins and their liquid into the banana mixture.
5. Sift the flours into the mixture and stir to combine.
6. Spoon into the muffin tray, sprinkle walnuts if desired, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until
7. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool on a wire rack.
- Moist apple spice muffins
- MOIST POACHED SALMON
- MOIST FOIL BAKED SALMON
- Banana and Ginger muffins
- Banana and Orange muffins
- Banana and Passionfruit muffins
- Banana and Walnut muffins
- Blueberry and Banana muffins
- BLUEBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
- BANANA PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE
- Apple and Almond Muffins
- Apple and Blackberry muffins
- Apple, Honney and Walnut muffins
- Blueberry and macadamia nut muffins
- Blueberry, oat and pineapple muffins
- Blueberry, walnut and cornmeal muffins
- Bran and apricot muffins
- Cherry and coconut muffins
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- Asparagus & Olive muffins
- Asparagus & Cheese Muffins
- Carrot & Pineapple Muffins
- Carrot, Cheese & Mustard Muffins
- Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
- FRIED RICE
- CHINESE EGG SOUP
- FRIED RICE SHOYU
- CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- CHICKEN & MUSHROOM RICE
- CHOW FRIED RICE