1 cup unbleached white self-raising flour
1 cup wholemeal plain flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp mixed spice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 x 425 g cans unsweetened apple
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
3/4 cup milk or soy milk
3 egg whites or 2 whole eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C and lightly grease the muffin tray.
2. Sift the flours and spices into a bowl and then add the apple.
3. In another bowl, combine the oil, apple juice, milk and egg whites, and beat well.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour and apple and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool on a wire rack.
- Moist banana and raisin muffins
- MOIST POACHED SALMON
- MOIST FOIL BAKED SALMON
- Apple and Almond Muffins
- Apple and Blackberry muffins
- Apple, Honney and Walnut muffins
- APPLE-PEAR SMOOTHIE
- CARAMEL APPLE SMOOTHIE
- Milopita (greek apple pastry)
- APPLE LASAGNE
- Banana and Ginger muffins
- Banana and Orange muffins
- Banana and Passionfruit muffins
- Banana and Walnut muffins
- Blueberry and Banana muffins
- Blueberry and macadamia nut muffins
- Blueberry, oat and pineapple muffins
- Blueberry, walnut and cornmeal muffins
- Bran and apricot muffins
- Cherry and coconut muffins
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- Asparagus & Olive muffins
- Asparagus & Cheese Muffins
- Carrot & Pineapple Muffins
- Carrot, Cheese & Mustard Muffins
- Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
- FRIED RICE
- CHINESE EGG SOUP
- FRIED RICE SHOYU
- CHICKEN FRIED RICE