1 & 1/2 cups unbleached white self-raising flour
1 cup soy flour
1 tsp cinnamon
2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and grated
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
3/4 cup apple juice
4 egg whites or 3 whole eggs
12 walnuts, shelled
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C and lightly grease the muffin tray.
2. Sift the flours and spice into a bowl and then add the apple and walnuts.
3. In another bowl, combine the honey, grapeseed oil, apple juice, and egg whites and beat well.
4. Add the honey mixture to the flour and fruit and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon into the muffin tray and top each muffin with a walnut.
6. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool on a wire rack.
- Banana and Walnut muffins
- Blueberry, walnut and cornmeal muffins
- KARIDOPITA (WALNUT CAKE)
- Apple and Almond Muffins
- Apple and Blackberry muffins
- Moist apple spice muffins
- APPLE-PEAR SMOOTHIE
- CARAMEL APPLE SMOOTHIE
- Milopita (greek apple pastry)
- APPLE LASAGNE
- Moist banana and raisin muffins
- Banana and Ginger muffins
- Banana and Orange muffins
- Banana and Passionfruit muffins
- Blueberry and Banana muffins
- Blueberry and macadamia nut muffins
- Blueberry, oat and pineapple muffins
- Bran and apricot muffins
- Cherry and coconut muffins
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- Asparagus & Olive muffins
- Asparagus & Cheese Muffins
- Carrot & Pineapple Muffins
- Carrot, Cheese & Mustard Muffins
- Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
- Corn and Herb Muffins
- Crab and Sun-dried Tomato Muffins
- Mushrooms & Basil Muffins
- Potato & Herb Muffins
- FRIED RICE