1 & 1/2 cups unbleached white self-raising flour
1/2 cup unbleached white plain flour
1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and grated
1 cup blackberry jam
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1 cup milk or soy milk
3 egg whites or 2 whole eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C and lightly grease the muffin tray.
2. Sift the flours into a medium size bowl and add the apple.
3. In another bowl, combine the blackberry jam, oil, milk and egg whites and beat well.
4. Add the jam mixture to the flour and fruit and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool on a wire rack.
- BLACKBERRY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
- Apple and Almond Muffins
- Apple, Honney and Walnut muffins
- Moist apple spice muffins
- APPLE-PEAR SMOOTHIE
- CARAMEL APPLE SMOOTHIE
- Milopita (greek apple pastry)
- APPLE LASAGNE
- Moist banana and raisin muffins
- Banana and Ginger muffins
- Banana and Orange muffins
- Banana and Passionfruit muffins
- Banana and Walnut muffins
- Blueberry and Banana muffins
- Blueberry and macadamia nut muffins
- Blueberry, oat and pineapple muffins
- Blueberry, walnut and cornmeal muffins
- Bran and apricot muffins
- Cherry and coconut muffins
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- Asparagus & Olive muffins
- Asparagus & Cheese Muffins
- Carrot & Pineapple Muffins
- Carrot, Cheese & Mustard Muffins
- Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
- Corn and Herb Muffins
- Crab and Sun-dried Tomato Muffins
- Mushrooms & Basil Muffins
- Potato & Herb Muffins
- FRIED RICE