Makes: 12 Cups
8 oz Spaghetti, uncooked, broken in half
vegetable cooking spray
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
3/4 cup fat-free sharp cheddar cheese, grated and divided
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 lb lean ground beef
1 1.32oz package Sloppy Joe seasoning mix
1 6oz can tomato paste
1 cup water
1. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F.
3. Break spaghetti in half; cook pasta according to package directions.
4. While pasta is cooking, mix together egg, sour cream and ½ cup cheese.
5. When spaghetti is cooked al dente, drain and rinse under cold water until completely cool.
6. Drain completely.
7. Transfer back to cooking pot.
8. Add sour cream mixture to the spaghetti and toss until well mixed. Set aside
9. Meanwhile cook beef in skillet until browned.
10. Drain well and pat beef dry with paper towels.
11. Return beef to skillet; add seasoning mix, tomato paste and water. Mix well.
12. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Set aside.
13. Divide spaghetti mixture evenly among muffin cups (about 1/4 cup spaghetti each).
14. Press pasta firmly into cups with back of spoon.
15. Spoon beef mixture into centre of each cup (about 1 ½ tablespoons each), dividing evenly among
16. Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
17. Bake until firm and heated through, about 20 minutes.
18. Let stand 8 to 10 minutes.
19. Loosen edges with a knife and remove from muffin cups.
20. Serve immediately.
- SPAGHETTI - ZUCCHINI & ARTICHOKE
- SPINACH SPAGHETTI
- ITALIAN MEATBALLS AND SPAGHETTI
- SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE
- SPAGHETTI CARBONARA LITE
- Spaghetti with clam sauce
- Veggie spaghetti pizza
- Spaghetti, zucchini & olives
- Spaghetti & meatballs
- Veggie spaghetti stir
- Spaghetti beef stir-fry
- FRIED RICE
- CHINESE EGG SOUP
- FRIED RICE SHOYU
- CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- CHICKEN & MUSHROOM RICE
- CHOW FRIED RICE
- CHINESE FRIED RICE
- FRIED RICE (CHOW FUN)
- FIVE-SPICE MEATBALLS
- JAPANESE SWEET RICE DUMPLINGS
- MICROWAVE RICE PILAF
- RICE PAPER WRAPPED CHICKEN
- STEAMED GINGER RICE
- ASIAN PASTA TOSS
- SAUTE MANDARIN FISH GRAINS IN CRAB SHELLS
- ASIAN CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- ASIAN CHICKEN AND NOODLES
- JAPANESE PASTA