Makes: 6 Servings
8 oz Spaghetti, Fusilli or Linguine, uncooked
4 tbsps cornstarch, divided
1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp dry sherry (optional)
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp pepper
12 oz boneless beef round steak, cut into thin strips
2 cups cold water
2 1/2 tbsps vegetable oil, divided
2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
1 large onion, cut into chunks
1 10oz package frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
1. In a small bowl, blend 1 tbsp each of the cornstarch and soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger and
2. Add beef; marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. In a small bowl, blend remaining 3 tbsp cornstarch into water.
4. Stir in remaining 1/3 cup soy sauce.
5. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
6. Add 1 tsp oil to pasta, toss to coat.
7. In a medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add meat mixture and stir-fry 1 minute.
8. Remove meat mixture from heat.
9. In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil.
10. Add carrots and onion and stir-fry until tender crisp.
11. Stir in meat, cornstarch mixture and green beans.
12. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and translucent.
13. Arrange pasta on warm serving platter, and top with meat mixture.
- LEMON TURKEY STIR-FRY AND PASTA
- PASTA STIR FRY WITH CITRUS AND ASPARAGUS
- Seafood pasta stir-fry
- Linguine pork stir-fry
- SESAME BEEF/PORK/CHICKEN
- MONGOLIAN BEEF
- BEIJING SWEET AND TANGY BEEF
- PASTA AND BEEF SALAD
- BEEF STEW
- Spicy linguine, beef and broccoli
- Beef tenderloin fettuccine
- Beef marinade pasta salad
- Beef Lasagne Sizzle
- SPAGHETTI - ZUCCHINI & ARTICHOKE
- SPINACH SPAGHETTI
- ITALIAN MEATBALLS AND SPAGHETTI
- SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE
- SPAGHETTI CARBONARA LITE
- Spaghetti with clam sauce
- Veggie spaghetti pizza
- Spaghetti, zucchini & olives
- Spaghetti & meatballs
- Veggie spaghetti stir
- Spaghetti cups
- FRIED RICE
- CHINESE EGG SOUP
- FRIED RICE SHOYU
- CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- CHICKEN & MUSHROOM RICE
- CHOW FRIED RICE