Makes: 4 to 6 Servings
1 lb of your favourite pasta shape, uncooked
8 oz lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
1/2 to 1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 cup red wine
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, combine beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet; cook until meat is no
longer pink. Set aside.
3. In a blender, combine remaining ingredients; process for 30 seconds.
4. Add tomato mixture to meat; simmer about 20 minutes.
5. When pasta is done, drain well.
6. Add the sauce to the pasta and serve.
- SALTSA KIMA (GREEK MEAT SAUCE)
- SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE
- DONAIR MEAT
- BOUREKAKIA (MEAT TRIANGLES)
- CRETAN MEAT PIE
- Garden pasta with tomato sauce
- SHRIMP IN GREEK TOMATO SAUCE & FETA
- GREEK TOMATO SAUCE WITH OLIVE OIL
- PENNE - TOMATO SAUCE & RICOTTA
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE
- STEAMED CHICKEN LASAGNE WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Wagon wheels with tomato ale sauce
- Tomato sauce
- PASTA WITH QUICK TOMATO AND GARLIC
- PASTA WITH CHICKEN, TOMATO AND ROMANO
- Pasta, spicy tomato and turkey sausage
- CHICKEN WITH TOMATO
- Macaroni, Cheese & Tomato
- Tomato, onion & basil muffins
- Crab and Sun-dried Tomato Muffins
- PASTA WITH CRAB SAUCE
- Pasta with salmon sauce
- Red pepper pasta & sauce
- SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
- MARINARA SAUCE
- GREEK WHITE SAUCE
- BECHAMEL SAUCE
- SKORDALIA (GARLIC SAUCE)
- SKORTHALIA ME PATATES (GARLIC POTATO SAUCE)
- LINGUINE WITH WHITE CLAM SAUCE