Makes: 6 Servings
24 Jumbo Shells, uncooked
1 10oz package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 tbsp shredded onion
2 14 ½ oz cans crushed tomatoes
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
fresh ground black pepper
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
3. Stir together until well blended.
4. Pour about 1 cup tomatoes over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, breaking tomatoes with
5. Spoon 1 round tablespoon of cheese mixture into each shell and place open-side up in an even
layer in the pan.
6. Pour remaining tomatoes over and around shells.
7. Cover pan with foil.
8. Bake at 375 F for about 25 minutes until heated through, and serve.
- Hot stuffed Nacho shells
- Tortoise shells
- CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA DIJON
- Pasta with roasted peppers and broccoli
- Rotini, pork and broccoli
- Spicy linguine, beef and broccoli
- Rotini with pork and broccoli
- Hot pepper pasta and broccoli
- BAKED STUFFED SQUID
- TIROPITAKIA (PHYLLO TRIANGLES STUFFED WITH CHEESE)
- TOMATES YEMISTES (STUFFED TOMATOES)
- DOLMADES (STUFFED GRAPE LEAVES)
- DOLMADAKIA (STUFFED GRAPELEAVES WITH RICE)
- STUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS
- CREAMY CRAB STUFFED SHELLS
- Zesty stuffed shells
- Ozro stuffed zucchini
- Stuffed marinara pasta
- FRIED RICE
- CHINESE EGG SOUP
- FRIED RICE SHOYU
- CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- CHICKEN & MUSHROOM RICE
- CHOW FRIED RICE
- CHINESE FRIED RICE
- FRIED RICE (CHOW FUN)
- FIVE-SPICE MEATBALLS
- JAPANESE SWEET RICE DUMPLINGS
- MICROWAVE RICE PILAF
- RICE PAPER WRAPPED CHICKEN