Makes: 6 Servings
3 strips bacon, chopped
2 medium onions, finely diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium zucchini, diced
1 28oz can peeled tomatoes
1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
1 12oz jar salsa
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Cook bacon in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until brown (Do not crisp).
3. Pour off any excess fat.
4. Add onions, garlic and zucchini and saute over medium heat until soft, about 8 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and break up with a fork.
6. Add corn and salsa.
7. Bring to a simmer and cook slowly for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve.
- Southern layered pasta salad (0.841)
- MARINARA SAUCE (0.660)
- Marinara sauce parmigiana (0.660)
- PASTA MARINARA (0.636)
- Stuffed marinara pasta (0.636)
- SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE (0.524)
- SHRIMP IN GREEK TOMATO SAUCE & FETA (0.524)
- SALTSA KIMA (GREEK MEAT SAUCE) (0.524)
- GREEK WHITE SAUCE (0.524)
- GREEK TOMATO SAUCE WITH OLIVE OIL (0.524)
- BECHAMEL SAUCE (0.524)
- SKORDALIA (GARLIC SAUCE) (0.524)
- SKORTHALIA ME PATATES (GARLIC POTATO SAUCE) (0.524)
- PENNE - TOMATO SAUCE & RICOTTA (0.524)
- PASTA WITH CRAB SAUCE (0.524)
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE (0.524)
- LINGUINE WITH WHITE CLAM SAUCE (0.524)
- SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE (0.524)
- MOSTACCIOLI AND SHRIMP WITH TANGERINE BASIL SAUCE (0.524)
- RADIATORE WITH PUMPKIN SAUCE, TURKEY & CRANBERRIES (0.524)
- STEAMED CHICKEN LASAGNE WITH TOMATO SAUCE (0.524)
- FETTUCCINE WITH LIGHT ALFREDO SAUCE (0.524)
- LINGUINE WITH SPICY THAI SHRIMP SAUCE (0.524)
- Wagon wheels with tomato ale sauce (0.524)
- DITALINI AND BEAN SAUCE (0.524)
- Pasta with salmon sauce (0.524)
- Spaghetti with clam sauce (0.524)
- Garden pasta with tomato sauce (0.524)
- Rigatoni in lamb sauce (0.524)
- Chicken linguine and carribean sauce (0.524)