Makes: 6 Servings
8oz Ditalini, Ozro or Alphabets, uncooked
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 lb lean, boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1/8 tsp ground red pepper
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup celery, chopped
3 13 1/4oz cans fat-free, low sodium beef broth
1 1/2 tbsps minced fresh rosemary or
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp salt
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
2 cups fresh spinach
2 tbsps lime juice
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven or pot until hot.
2. Add pork; cook until no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Drain well.
4. Toss pork with red and black pepper in a howl; set aside.
5. Add 1/4 cup beef broth to pot; add onion and celery, and cook until tender.
6. Add pork, remaining beef broth, rosemary and salt.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Add pasta and sweet potatoes and boil, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is
9. Stir in spinach and lime juice.
10. Serve immediately.
- BEEF STEW (0.901)
- GIOUVETSI (LAMB STEW) (0.901)
- PORK & PEAR PASTA (0.600)
- SESAME BEEF/PORK/CHICKEN (0.586)
- MU SHU PORK (0.586)
- CHINESE BARBECUED PORK (0.586)
- PORK CHOW MEIN (0.586)
- TONKATSU - DEEP FRIED PORK FILLETS (0.586)
- HOISIN PORK - NOODLES (0.586)
- MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN (0.586)
- GRILLED PORK CHOPS (0.586)
- ROASTED LEG OF LAMB/PORK (0.586)
- Rotini, pork and broccoli (0.586)
- Rotini with pork and broccoli (0.586)
- Linguine pork stir-fry (0.586)
- HAM & EGGS BREAKFAST PASTA (0.514)
- PASTA AND BEEF SALAD (0.514)
- PASTA CHOPPED SALAD (0.514)
- PASTA TACO SALAD (0.514)
- ORANGE PASTA SALAD (0.514)
- LAYERED PICNIC PASTA SALAD (0.514)
- SEAFOOD PASTA SALAD (0.514)
- PARMESAN RICE AND PASTA PILAF (0.514)
- PASTA VEGETABLE SOUP WITH CROUTONS (0.514)
- ACORN SQUASH ‘N’ PASTA SOUP (0.514)
- FIESTA PASTA SOUP (0.514)
- SUMMER PASTA SOUP WITH HERBED CUCUMBER (0.514)
- PASTA CHOWDER (0.514)
- GREEK PASTA SALAD (0.514)
- GREEK PASTA SALAD WITH SHRIMP AND OLIVES (0.514)